ASE scorer 9 works with
The bridge Shop
Jeanie – the
Your bridge club movement manager
Completely compatible with any scoring program
and it is free of charge
Professional version now released
Download Jeanie professional and make running your events a lot easier:
download (6Mb 184.108.40.206)
Jeanie is a unique computer program for bridge
organizers, directors and scorers. Jeanie is the next generation of tournament
director tools, augmenting and even replacing existing movement reference books.
The main features are:
- Completely compatible with any scoring
program including ASE Scorer 8 and 9.
Once installed the ASE Scorer will automatically allow you to choose any
movement in Jeanie.
- Includes all published movements for
pairs and individual movements.
- The movements are organized into
libraries for quick reference
- Create your own movements and place
them in your own library.
- Modify existing movements to suit
your needs with the click of a few keys.
- Print table guide cards for any
- Print player guide cards for the more
difficult to organize events
- Print director instructions for
setting up and conducting any event.
- Use any movement in any scoring
program where the author chooses to participate. It is even possible to use
movements in a scorer where the author is not involved.
- Any scoring programs will include all
movements when used with Jeanie.
- Simple programmer tools including a
standard dynamic link library file (DLL) that is compatible with all programming
- Check and publish the balance of the
- Change the director’s instructions to
suit your needs, automatically updating all effected movements.
- Introduce switching to improve
balance and optionally automatically balance any movement.
- All guide cards clearly identify
- Add appendix tables to any existing
- Change all instructions to any
- Organise your club’s favourite
movements into a special library.
- Select a movement from a list of all
available movements that satisfy your needs including the number tables, rounds,
winners, boards, balance etc.
- Comprehensive help system at the
click of a key.
- Intuitive and easy to use software.
- Simple editors for all parts of the
movements, including movement type, descriptions and references.
- View all the properties of any
movement from one screen.
- Automatic analysis of movements to
identify problems and weaknesses. Includes full statistical analysis of the
comparisons of pairs.